Does your company have no assets but you need a company liquidation?
At Dissolve, we understand that sometimes a company must be liquidated but there are no assets remaining in the company to pay a liquidator. We want to minimise the cost and hassle to directors so where liquidation is needed we normally recommend a Creditors Voluntary Liquidation, or “CVL”, which is quick, simple and inexpensive. In many cases the liquidation is not complicated and so we can offer our No Asset Liquidation package. It is designed to be low-cost and easy to initiate.
Download our No Asset Liquidation information sheet here.
When is the No Asset Liquidation Package appropriate?
It is appropriate when the company:
- must be liquidated;
- has ceased to trade;
- has no assets; and
- has less than 25 creditors.
What is included in the No Asset Liquidation Package?
Our No Asset Liquidation Package consists of:
- Free telephone advice to ensure a CVL is the correct solution;
- A Fixed Fee quote for all standard liquidation services;
- Our Guarantee to the Directors that the only fee they will be liable for is the Fixed Fee;
- Preparation of the Appointment Package which includes all pro-forma directors meeting, shareholder meeting and other legally required documentation; and
- Assistance in the conduct of the Directors’ and Shareholders’ Meetings.
What does the No Asset Liquidation Package cost the directors?
If there are no assets in the company then the prospective liquidator will ask the directors for an amount to be paid to a Trust Account to cover the minimum costs of the liquidation. At Dissolve we have developed streamlined computer based systems which allows us to offer a very low cost liquidation option. The fee can vary slightly depending on the company’s circumstances so why not CALL US NOW to obtain FREE ADVICE and a FREE QUOTE. At Dissolve we really do want you to call and get our quote because if you can obtain a cheaper quote elsewhere we want to know about it so we can beat it.